425 tons of goods distributed 2002-2020
Goods (blankets, food, clothing, equipment, toys, sweets, end-of-year gifts, furniture, bedding and other goods) are distributed to needy communities across SA through community centres, NPO’s/NGO’s, churches, clinics, schools; and directly to needy families and individuals.
9540 quality imported adult diapers/nappies were distributed to the following organisations (2018): Agapé Grabouw;;ThembaCare Grabouw; Huis Silwerjare Grabouw; ACVV Huis Groenland Grabouw; ACVV Protea Diens Sentrum Caledon; Vrederus Old Age Home Villiersdorp; St John’s Anglican Church Parish Rusthof Strand; Sencit Resthaven Old Age Home Strand;; Individual community members (Grabouw / Pineview / Strand / Macassar / Rusthof) – through Radio DISA (free bulletins) and various distribution points.
- Apples (from a farm in Elgin) given to the children and youth of Imibala Trust (2020).
- An almost new 2-in-1 Washer/Dryer Machine given to the Rape Crisis Centre (2020).
- Baby blankets to SAPS Victim Support Unit Somerset West (2020).
- Bags of women’s & men’s clothing & shoes, Mielie meal to “Rape Crisis Centre” Somerset West (2020).
- 1540 Children nappies purchased for “Little Angels” disabled children Somerset West (2020).
- 140 Adult diapers/nappies arranged for “Huis Silwerjare” in Grabouw (Feb, June 2020).
- Apples (from a farm in Elgin) and lollipop sweets given to “Silver City Fraternal Forum” – Zameka’s kids (February 2020).
- Boxes filled with toys, books and clothing (second-hand) given to “HH Animal Welfare” for rescued dogs and cats (December 2019) (Somerset West, Western Cape).
- 2000 pairs of slippers, 202 towels and 6 grey fleece gowns distributed to the state-pension pensioners at “Park Care” Old Age Home and Frail Care in Parktown West Johannesburg (October 2019). GAUTENG
- Lollipop sweets given to needy children in Grabouw Western Cape Pineview township (October 2019).
- Boxes biscuits donated to the “Somerset West Home Affairs” staff (October 2019).
- Boxes filled with blankets and bedding (second-hand) given to “HH Animal Welfare” Somerset West for rescued dogs and cats (August 2019).
- Boxes filled with clothing, bedding, curtains and other goods to the “Rape Crisis Centre” Somerset West (August 2019).
- Mandela Day 2019: Sweet and toy packets for 60 children in Grabouw (Overberg) at the “Kingsway Primary School”; and chocolates and biscuits for the teachers and staff of the School (July 2019)
- Seven (7) large refuse bags of clothing divided between “Huis Silwerjare” and “St John’s Anglican Rusthof” communities (2018).
- Papillon contributed towards the party for 50 needy children in Rusthof, Strand (16 December 2018) by donating the individual packets of crisps for the party packs; as well as the viennas for the hotdogs.